Are you a Central Community School District high school senior? Then you are eligible to apply for secondary education scholarships from the Central Community Scholarship Foundation. Here is what you need to know!
What you need to apply
You will be asked for the following information:
- Your address, birthdate & email address
- Your parents' names & phone number, if you are under 18
- Whether or not you have completed the FAFSA
- The type of education you plan to pursue (college, community college, technical school or the military)
- The field of study you intend to pursue
- Your high school GPA
- The activities you have participated in (community service outside of school; activities at school like band, clubs, sports, etc; and leadership roles)
- Essay (see details below)
- Which scholarships you would like to be considered for (see the list of scholarships)
You CAN NOT save your application to finish later so be sure you have everything ready before you start.